9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

So that would be no qualifications then. What a surprise.

At least I'm not a horseshoe engineer claiming to be a controlled demolitions expert. And there are, by the way, plenty of real engineers with masters degrees and phd's who are backing up what I'm saying. Now you'll probably quote the shills at NIST and Popular Mechanics and drop the usual bullshit bomb on us.

Check it out, Controlled Demolitions Inc, the company assigned to the "cleanup" is owned by the Bushes. What a Co-Incidence.....

There's no way 60 percent of Americans believe this, it's more like 20..... equivalent to the percentage of brains they use watching American Idol......

• heathen
    heathen

there's a big difference between high tempered steel and the iron used in horse shoes. anyways modernizations of building prior to 911, silverstein can't fix problem with asbestos removal, strange power outtage , strange noises in buildings on vacated floors, strange dust found all over those floors when investigated, strange vehicles showing up in the middle of the night then leaving prior to buildings opening, mysterious absence of so called bomb sniffing dogs ........... dare I go on , I mean you can find it all on the web my friend.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Witness 007,

You obviously didnt google some of the helpfull suggestions I posted.

You yourself said the pentagen pane was allmost flying at ground level, and how fast was it going?, 500 miles an hour or some such?

Try again, Google ground effect, its a physical impossibility the official story, its against all laws of physics, it cannot happen!

Google Pilots for truth, they are professional pilots who know these big planes and what they are not capable of, you might learn a thing or two.

Or in case you are not that interestedenough I will spell it out.

A cushion of air develops under a wing, when a wing gets too close to the ground, it cannot displace as fast as it is created depending on the speed of the wing through the air, that cushion of air therefore becomes a barrier that holds an aircraft off the ground, the faster it is, the higher the craft is heald up.

Its why you see birds flying so fast and effortlessly a short distance above calm water, Ground Effect!

Another rthing you probably dont know, those particular aircraft can reach the speeds we where told they where flying at, but only at high alltitude where the air is so thin, according to the manufacturers of those planes, they would break apart if they could even manage to fly as fast as we where told they did long before they hit any building.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we're really doing this aren't we

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

To the conspiracy folks: Will you please elaborate on what you believe happened to Barbara Olson?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what I like are the facts cited, without any material to back them.

• Nambo
    Nambo

For some reason, I cannot copy and paste on this forum, otherwise I could have you all on page 40 by now with the material Ive gathered over the years, films of Police Witnesses to the Pentegon plane, in thier uniforms, by thier police car telling how they saw the Pentagon plane flying along a completly differant path than the path we were told.

Thing is, Iam bored now anyway, Ive done enough debating and showing people "material" to learn you can never change anybodies mind either way.

Iam somewhat suprised though that a bunch of folk who have had it drumbed into them for years that we are living in an age of Satanic deciept and that Babylon the Great decieves all the nations should find it so very difficult to belive that a Government that has started more wars than Hitler, would be anything but honest and moral and that every word they utter is to be belived by all but the "stupid" whilst we are seeing a Police State formed around us, and endless wars we are having to pay for as evidence they are not as democratic as we would like.

• heathen
    heathen

I can't seem to post active links either with safari but anyway people let me give you a clue , google it . just put the term or word in the search engine and viola what do you know all kinds of info . a miracle of modern science that some here seem to be confused about...

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

For some reason, I cannot copy and paste on this forum, otherwise I could have you all on page 40 by now with all the material Ive gathered. . .

I can't seem to post active links either. . .

Thank Goodness for that.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I've wondered what the practical application of this knowledge is. I mean, I've no doubt there's collusion between political forces within and without governments to some degree. There will always be greedy and manipulative people in positions of power (but not exclusively)

My question is, how does this affect your day to day life? Does believing conspiracy theories bring any positive results in one's life?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit