Does the WTS now teach that the people of Noah's day and the people of Sodom will be resurrected?

by garbonzo 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can't you stop him from writing such prolific bullshit?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

One of my favorite videos re: Sodomites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Sdh239AII&context=C4ccab71ADvjVQa1PpcFPdN3GmMZ45WYxHWwfOyMEO2Yvi8zzwsF0=

Jehovah Gives Light to His Spirit Directed People

Uploaded by Truthbookblues on Jun 8, 2008

How must it be for Jehovah when giving new light to his people. Why just look at how many times he revealed to them the status of those who died at his hand in Sodom and Gomorrah!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The answer to that question and many more like it will be found on page 17 of the January 2013 Public Edition of the Watchtower

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS hangs itself so often with their own words.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The problem with the WTBS is that being God's mouthpiece they feel obligated to provide an answer to every possible question. Smarter writers would just say "we don't know" and let it go.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Smarter writers would just say "we don't know" and let it go.

so true

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Breakfast of Champions said,

The answer to that question and many more like it will be found on page 17 of the January 2013 Public Edition of the Watchtower

The meaning of that just hit me. Very clever.

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

@ScenicViewer I don't get it? I mean, all I get is that they flip flop so often, they could change it again... but is there more than that?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Garbonzo,

Breakfast of Champion's reference to page 17 of the January 2013 public edition of the Watchtower was a joke. In 2013 that magazine, as well as the Awake, will be cut down to 16 pages. Therefore page 17 will not exist, so no information.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

that's a subject of discussion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit