Memorial partakers this year?

by punkofnice 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Will there be over 12k 'partakers' (TM) this year?

Won't the WBT$ publish the amount of 'partakers' (TM) of the vinegar and crackers this year given that they stated this in QFR Watchtower 15th August 2011 page 22 ???? (WOW! Page 22...that sounds like a lot of pages!)

"We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth;

nor do we need to know.

The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers,

for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones."
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I reckon over 12K.

Doesn't the increase bring joy to your heart Punky?

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

I'm guessing 12,135 for this year.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave - Increased partakers, decreased pages in the washtowel and asleep! Oh, how the WBT$ is topsy turvy. Perhaps they came from Superman's Bizarro world. Deep joy!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JediMaster - You have an advantage over us as you can use the force to find out!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It seems to be in the 200 - 500 increase per year range the last few years, so defo over 12k I reckon too.

I think they will publish this year, but it may well be the last one that they do. (gut feeling)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WMF = It'll be interesting to see.....and if they do how they'll spin it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I heard them say 11+K last nite..... It's grown 3K since I left..

• Mary
    Mary

I partook this year. I had a glass of good red wine 3 times (for um.......emphasis on how much Jehover loves me) and watched Ben Hur.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth;

I do not know if it is still the case, but in the past, Publisher Records Cards indicated if one claimed to be of the Annointed or Other Sheep. Thus, it would be no big deal at all for them to compile a complete list. Obviously, or evidently, they feel no advantage for them to do so. That would just make the random "annointed one" feel more important, and it seems that GB has already had plenty of problems with those claiming to be "annointed" thinking that THEY had as much Spirit Direction as the GB.

Yes, should easily break the 12K mark.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit