I just asked the JW website for a home visit...

by TimeBandit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I just went and filled out the form asking to be visited. I hope they come soon so I can work my super apostate magic! Uh, if the super apostate magic doesn't work, I'll just let my huge Great Danes out onto the porch and freak the witnesses out followed by kicking them off my front porch...

The watchtower website has an online form that you can fill out and request a bible study. https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm

Why not pitch in and do your part to help me fück with the WTBTS? Kudos to any of you that actually go through with it!

Chris-

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I had one calling on me for a few visits until she gave up on me. I think she eventually suspected I was a *gasp* apostate!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I couldn't do it. Perhaps I haven't been out long enough yet.

• pirata
    pirata

I'll just let my huge Great Danes out onto the porch and freak the witnesses out followed by kicking them off my front porch...

I hope you are joking. If you serious, please try not to let any anger (or whatever the case may be) at the organization justify treating a couple JWs (whom you personally requested to come to your home), so badly.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I am still "in", but if I were out and didn't know the local conned-green-nation I'd do it and look at it as a win win.

You'd be messing with them (WIN) and be waisting some dumbass pious-sneer pointless "hours" (win).

• undercover
    undercover

I just asked the JW website for a home visit

...and you just alerted them to your scam by posting your evil scheme on this website.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Uh, if the super apostate magic doesn't work, I'll just let my huge Great Danes out onto the porch and freak the witnesses out followed by kicking them off my front porch...

I'm down with inviting the witnesses to your home if you wish to debate with them. They put themselves in line for such things, in my opinion. But to invite someone to your home and treat them like this because your 'super apostate magic' doesn't work speaks significantly more about you than it does the witnesses. Even without the great danes. They didn't come knocking, you invited a call. At least treat them with dignity and respect as you would any other houseguest that you invited to your home. If it doesn't go as planned simply say you've changed your mind and ask them to leave. That could be my dad, my sister or my nephew showing up on your doorstep.

Best,

Jackie

• TOTH
    TOTH

I would love to do something like that but in this small little podunk town it would get back to my wife's family and they would shun her too...LOL

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... what pirata and TheSilence said ...

Why not send a letter to the Governing Body or offices at Watch Tower HQ or a local Branch Office if you feel the need to let off steam about the Borg.

• serein
    serein

this isnt funny its just down right nasty.i would never treat anyone like that,and even thoe iv told them in my diss letter to never come,if they did id still talked to them ask them if they wanted a cupa and be nice and thats cos i am nice,

id talk to all of them if theyd talk to me,i wish id not told them to never come to my house now.i totaly regret saying that,not cos i wana go back but cos it makes me sound apostate and bad and im neither.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit