Why are there so many adverts here for mail order brides?

by Glander 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The adds I get are for guitars, ampliphiers and musical instruments.

• darthfader
    darthfader

I seem to get adds related to whatever topic the thread is on (since I clear my google cache often)...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If you are bothered by this kind advertising, on this this site as well as others, you can add a tracking protection add-on.

Here is a list from Microsoft.

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Browser/TrackingProtectionLists/

• james_woods
    james_woods

On the whole, I guess I would rather see Phillipine girls in bikinis than Mormon or Scientology ads...

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Why not ads for mail order Asian husbands? With all the gender selection going on in Asia, and the plethora of men to women ratios, one would think they would start marketing themselves on the Internet.

Any that look like Daniel Dae Kim would be really great to look at!

• Wizard of Oz
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The funniest was when Shelby and I were having a dispute about some Holy Spirit matter and her unique interpretation. I was embarassed that two women were going at each other. I commented on that and said cat fights were pathetic. Everyone on the thread starting seeing cat ads. Not catty ads but related to lions and tigers.

The ads give me the creeps. If I look at one dress on one site for two seconds, the dress follows me everyplace I go.

I am going to check out the software. The lurking makes me NOT want to purchase something.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    If I look at one dress on one site for two seconds, the dress follows me everyplace I go.

That is because that dress is demonized.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

That's because after leaving the JW life you obviously will switch your partner everyday and what would be easier way to do that than ordering them by mail. At least that will save your liver from premature death.

CP

• JeffT
    JeffT

On the whole, I guess I would rather see Phillipine girls in bikinis than Mormon or Scientology ads...

True. I keep seeing an ad for some dating site that features a young woman that claims to live 2.8 miles away from me. She looks like she's about to fall out of the top her outfit. Makes me think of "Talledega Nights."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit