Watchtowers on the ground...watchtowers on the ground...looking like a fool cause watchtowers on the ground!

by Joliette 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Images You'll Also Enjoy

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

lmao... there titles are getting to ridiculous no wonder there mag's are always on the ground on the bus stops or subways.....

• Joliette
    Joliette

Vanderhoven7 thank you very much.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I lol'd off the thread title alone! that song will be in my head all day now.

• Joliette
    Joliette

^LOL same here girlfriend!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm going to start taking pics now----before I destroy and dispose in a safe place which is my usual plan of action. The start of a great art project.

NC

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

bottom of a birdcage would also be appropriate!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I wouldn't even waste film (or these days, digital storage) on any wtbts publications.

I see publications at the used merchandise stores like Goodwill or Texas Thrift whilst looking for some books to purchase.

I usually turn them around 180-degrees so that their spine is on the inside, and the pages outward. That way, no one can read the spine and see the title.

If I spot the mags in a business or laundromat, I will do my best to snag them and rip them into thirds. One lesson that I larnt at those boring meetings... 3 for emphasis. Hence... rip - rip - rip. Three times. Then toss into the nearest waste bin.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit