How Many Here Were Ever "Hit On" By A JW?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes, too many stories. enough said.

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

I missed out on all the underground sex in my old congo. I got hit on by two different brothers but they were too scared to do anything beyond flirt.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I was hit on by the LOVELY wife of a ms. Her hubby it was later revealed cheated on her and tried to molest a 15 year old girl. I was also hit on by the married wife of an Arabic brother. My wife almost unhaired her right there in the kh...LOL

My wife was hit on by a married jw at a dc. She was still single and staying with her mom at the Airport Hilton in San Francisco. The guy was an "Undocumented Mexican wetback" that followed her up to her room when she left her mom in the hotel lobby. He told her he wanted to F^^^...She said she would tell his wife and he said she would NEVER believe her. Ummm YA she did! LMAO!

Unhappy marriages must be caused by strict wt bedroom laws...I guess.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yeah,I was hit on,but mostly by the creepy,older married ones. There was a couple nice looking ones,but they were married too,and just big flirts.

I can't believe I used to long to marry "in the "truth". lol.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I must add that I witnessed a friend get hit on by an MS or an elder,not sure. He was married and knew her and her family well. But,he was inviting her out to lunch,just the two of them. I thought that odd. I think she went,but took her father.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, I’ve never been ‘hit on’ exactly, but a couple of years ago I was back in my hometown and a girl from the cong came to ask for my sister, but she knew my sister had already left to catch an interstate flight. So we talked for a while, then the girl left. She was only 26 or 28, but she had ‘the need to breed’ and she knew I had never been baptized, but that wouldn’t have mattered to her. Anyway, a few months later she married some guy who lived next door to her- not a Witness, but probably a better man that she would find in “the truth”. LOL, she was wide awake, anyway!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit