Last visit to KH today - DA letter - Official XJW

by alliwannadoislive 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Undine
    Undine

I think your letter is brilliant!
    You spelled out the facts clearly and
    did so in a hard hitting yet kindly manner.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!

Undine

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Good for you, dude. Now.....TAKE IT EASY. STOP WORRYING!!!!!

There. Got that out of my system.

I wish the best for you and for any relationships with people still 'in'.

ashi

• chezza
    chezza

I hoep everything works out well for you. :)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

AllIWanna:
    Nicely put.
    How are you feeling today?

I, personally, went through bouts of relief and grief.
    You know where we all are, if you feel the need to spill.
    Take care, and well done.

LT

• Latte
    Latte

alliwannadoislive,

Makes me feel a little jealous. I am only holding back in case I get the chance to do a little de-programming of a dub. Quite a few are still talking to me…..Oh, the times where I feel like screaming………..Arrrggghhhhhh!……..

Well done to you! It’s now all where it belongs….behind you.

Excellent letter

Latte

• cornish
    cornish

Well done with the letter,
    It shows that you are completely reasonable and puts the ball in their court,will they shun someone who clearly does not deserve to be shunned,
    Please just let me wish you every best wish and luck with your decision which I am sure is the right one

• dedalus
    dedalus

A most excellent letter, AIWDIL. Many letters of disassociation are hopelessly long and complex, drawing in every possible objection to the Organization in what must look to Witnesses like so much whining. Other letters are extremely emotional -- usually with a vitriolic flair more satisfactory to the writer than to the reader. Your letter, however, was elegant, restrained, yet also quite moving and real -- you wrote it for the people to whom it was addressed, and not the people on this board. For that reason, I imagine it will be read and understood with at least some compassion and empathy.

Dedalus

• gumby
    gumby

Welcome... out of a manmade organisation.
    I hope your road out will be peaceful to some degree as there will be some rough spots.
    I hope your love for our creator continues and you draw close to him thru this.
    Take care, and keep us posted as the results appear.

• JBean
    JBean

Alliwanna... beautiful letter... and it made me cry. It is such a bittersweet feeling, isn't it? I hope that well my time arrives to make the final break, I can do it in as elequent and loving a manner as you have. Please let me (us) know how you feel as the next few days progress. Love & peace to you and your family... Jbean

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

borgfree
    amccullough
    amazing
    veniceIT
    puffsrule
    seedy3
    dogpatch
    thichi
    smoldering wick
    undine
    ashitaka
    chezza
    littletoe
    latte
    cornish
    dedalus
    gumby
    jbean

wow you people are so so cool - thank you all for your expressions of support - in this environment we are in some respects only 'virtual' but i really feel the fellowship and warmth from you all that was always missing in the congregation ... genuine thanks to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit