Memorial

by TOTH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Either she is maneuvering the situation so that you HAVE to take him to the Memorial, so that YOU have to show up, too...

Or she actually hates your father-in-law's guts, and can't stand having him in her vehicle. [Is he incontinent??]

I suspect that it's a very sneaky, dishonest way to get YOU to the Memorial - and she probably congratulates herself on her skill at "bringing you back to Jehover" , every time...

• Sofi
    Sofi

Go and buy yourself and the gentleman these memorial outfits: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/223789/1/1914-Commemorative-T-shirts-Available-Now

Makes a great gift!!!!

• TOTH
    TOTH

Actually he isn't incontinent. Some of my other threads go into her abusive nature.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Am I being an asshole for not wanting to take him anymore?

Of course not. It just bothers you because you're a very good son-in-law.

I'd probably take that time while the bitch is on the road to make sure he has a good dinner, then drive him over to the KH and drop him off. That way he's in a good mood and frame of mind to defend your goodness. And if there isn't anybody at the KH to give him a ride home, they're a bunch of worthless jerks.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Pondering that, Billy.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

What a tough spot you're in TOTH. I'd feel bad if he was the one who called. Hopefully you can either take your FIL so he isn't in pain, or maybe help him arrange for someone else who can take him so he doesn't have to go early or tag along with his wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit