I met a lady last week.........

by Iamallcool 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

She does not know where I live. Maybe someone saw me talking to her and got jealous?

• Glander
    Glander

If she has smoked weed - show the door. Lord knows you can do better than that.

• Robdar
    Robdar

There's no point in flirting with disaster. If you know you do not approve of her, do not ask her out. There is no way a relationship with somebody you do not like or respect will turn out well.

There are other pretty women in the world, ya know. Mother nature has programmed men and women to want to be in each other's company--at least some of the time (LOL). Why not have faith in Mother Nature and go find another woman who is just as pretty and more compatable?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I agree Robdar.....I'm sure there are some out there that won't leave dog poop on your lawn too....that's just not on IMO

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Hey don't blame the Eagle's on her marijuana habit. I love those guys.

• Diest
    Diest

Yes no pot smoker wants to date someone who is uptight about a drug that is milder than booze. If you dont like pot move on. (I am not a smoker but I would legalize it in a second)

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Yeah, you're right. The Eagles are all about Tequila Sunrises!

If she drank tequila, then you'd have the perfect woman!

Skeeter

• biometrics
    biometrics

I know what's much worse than having a record for pot, it's acting like a stalker doing a background check.

• biometrics
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not want to be dating a killer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit