Once used always used........?

by Azazel 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was being a smart aleck when I suggested the estimate but the more I see other people agreeing the better I like the idea.

They are supposed to only deal with us regarding important things like business. So keep it business-like. If you really need their business that is. If there are other places where they can go and you don't mind sending the business elsewhere then refer. If you do need the business and think they might hire you then keep it all business.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

exactly, if u are going to have to deal with these people, then make it worth your while. Their money is green just like everyone else's

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Azazel:

Learn how to say NO and mean it. Practice in front of the mirror.

I have a theory that the religion turns certain types of people there into very adept users. These people may feel "used" by the religion at some level and then feel that they are justified in "using" other people in the hall. They then get a wrong attitude towards the people in the congregation and act as if the people in the congregation are there to be bothered. Let me tell you I ran from these S.O.B.s and have no use for the whole damned thing.

The religion is just one vipers nest of users and I absolutely cannot stand it.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Please don't let them take advantage of you. They are not real friends from the sound of it. Charge them like you would any other person, and make sure you get payment either in advance, or immediately when the work is finished. Please don't let them say "Oh, I'll pay you later". We all know how that goes...

If you want to help others out of generosity, concentrate on those who care for you unconditionally, and not "Friends" who are only interested in what you can do for them.

Best of luck!!!

• Azazel
    Azazel

I decided to screw em and got one of my work mates to ring them on my mobile to inform them ive moved to Germany to get away from the cult!

Az

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

love it lolol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit