If Jehovah's Witnesses Were Right...

by lilbluekitty 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Jesus would just be a lowly servant of God or just be Michael the Archangel and not the Holy Son of God.

• sabastious
    sabastious

If they were right I'd be a monkey's uncle, wait that doesn't seem to work anymore. YOU DAMN DIRTY APES! YOU BLEW IT UP!

-Sab

• blondie
    blondie

That's like a broken clock being right twice a day.

• dgp
    dgp

...then Charles Taze Russell was wrong anyways...

• TOTH
    TOTH

If the gb was right I would still die at Armageddon.

• mind blown
    mind blown

If the GB were right, they'd be more concerned about what God thinks, then opposers.

If the GB were right, they'd do what's right.

If the GB were right, they'd grow a pair of elephant balls and tell the truth more often.

If the GB were right, they's stop fucking their bothers and sisters over for Satan's Funny Money.

• smiddy
    smiddy

If the JW`s were right the F&DS class would be identifiable ,and not just a convenient arrangement.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

If the JWs were right, we would be confidently approaching the 100th year of the thousand year reign of Christ - 2014 - and about now I'd be getting mighty sick of having bar-be-que meals with endlessly smiling people - and, yes, I'd also be over the lamb and the lion lying down together frolicking.

• kriptonian7
    kriptonian7

" If Jehovah's Witnesses were (are) Right..." then I lost a huge bet

• androb31
    androb31

Then they would no longer need to "observe" "the memorial" since Jesus came back in 1914.

1 Cor. 11:26 For as often as YOU eat this loaf and drink this cup, YOU keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives. NWT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit