I can't remember the 'Most Important Date of My Life!' Can you?

by Diest 51 Replies latest jw friends

• A Stone Crying Out
    A Stone Crying Out

I did it for love. Biggest mistake I ever made.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Got married and had our first child early 1976...people were talking..."what are they thinking, with the end looming"..this month she turned 36...and I can't image life if I had obeyed the WT and not have children.

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

A few days ago I looked in my Bible and saw the date, Sept. 29, 1996--so I put a dash next to it and wrote Jan. 24, 2012.

• moshe
    moshe

No- I can't- that was 40 years ago.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I know it was bloody cold that day, good job the pool was heated, it is too many years ago to remember the date, why did they always tell you to do that ? we never celebrated even that date, mind you, I could make a good case that Baptism has pagan origins.

I remember what year it was, many years later when looking at my Record Card, they had it down as a year later, dumbasses. I reckon it got forgotten, so someone took a stab at it.

I was 12.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

12/21/1991

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

February 18, 1989 - Shreveport, LA, Circuit Assembly. I was a ripe old age of ten.

At ten years old, a person is practically an adult, y'know,but this... well this is just plain wrong:

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

September or October 1997 (not sure) age fifteen.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

If by most important you mean the day I decided to leave the JWs, no I don;t remember the exact day, HOWEVER, I do remeber the exact time I realized the words coming outof my mouth were complete bullshit and that was the day that I started thinking for my self.

So I call that the most important day of my life.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

30 years next month. I wish I could still fit into size 0 bikinis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit