Time for another tattoo thread!

by ex360shipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Well folks I told myself I would get my first tattoo when I got my credit cards paid off and I am getting real close. I have a few ideas, but am open to suggestions. Who wants to show theirs off?

And please, if you don't like tattoos thats fine but keep it to yourself. When I'm old and wrinkly, I won't care about what the tats look like cause I'm already gonna be old and wrinkly!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I like tattoos, and currently have (2). This one I got in 2006, by Master tattoo artist Shane O'neill. He is currently a finalist on Spike TV's "Ink Master", and I think he's going to win the $100,00.00. I have an appt with him in September.

He's probably the best realistic/portrait/black and grey tattoo artist on the planet. Bob Tyrell is a close second. If you are wanting a tattoo, I advise doing your research and finding the best tattoo artist for the genre of tattoo you woud like. Also, don't ask how much. Money is no object; this art is going to be on your skin for the rest of your life, so don't bother asking because you get what you pay for.

- Wing Commander

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

One of the coolest darn tattoos I've ever seen....................in a book. Where the Sidewalk Ends.

Literary Tattoos by Eva Talmadge.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Here's my Infidel tattoo. Sorry for the pic and the peeling. I had just got it.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That tiger is incredible WC.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Here's the tattoo my brother got after his accident.

• palmtree67
  • mind blown
    mind blown

I have three...they aren't too crazy looking......personally, i don't like to see women/girls with too much ink or at all......it really takes away from the femine look......can make a gal look hard......just my opinion.....

The only suggestion I can give is to really give yours thoughtful consideration....it's gonna be there for a long time........

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have one on each arm

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

How about a pegasus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit