1:30 Song No. 112

1:35 Experiences

1:45 Summary of The Watchtower

2:15 Do the Will of God Whole-Souled

2:30 They 'Let the Will of God Take Place'

2:45 Song No. 42 and Announcements

2:55 Encourage One Another, "for This is the Will of God"

3:55 Song No. 19 and Prayer

I just got back from the Assembly today. Bethel Speaker came in to give the first talk of the morning and the last talk in the afternoon.

The main point the bethel speaker told us to keep in mind: "Man was created with free will as long as we choose to serve Jehovah."

My take: I just spent $50 worth of gas to go to an assembly to hear a contradictory statement. Assholes!!

• out4good3
    out4good3

My wife is going to this next weekend. I'll be sitting in the house chillin.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Why did you go? In two days you could have read a book on either string theory, or astro physics, or ancient Egypt or the autobiography of an inspiring human being. You could have learnt a significant amount to begin talking in a foreign language, you could have taught yourself the basic chords on a guitar and a song too. You could have painted a picture, written a book of poems... You could have donated some bone marrow and saved a child's life, or gone to your local volunteer charity and helped feed the homeless or encourage people that are on this planet all alone and homeless.

Not your bag? ...You could have put your feet up and watched stargate series 1 to 7 and loved every Ra tickling minute...

Why did you go?

• jam
    jam

Here lately I have been thinking about attened an

Assembly, after 25yrs. Why you may ask, I enjoyed

my last visit at Disney land, all make believe. And then

again it may be the same as A soap opera. You can

miss A year of episodes and pick up where you left off.

The same old BS. I just talk myself out of attending.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh my I couldn't even imagine sitting through an entire assembly now. I could barely do so when I was in

• jam
    jam

The best sleep, at the assemblies. I would tell my

Ex- punch me if I start snoring. Man I slept good.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Why do so many come come from assemblys and say, "that was the best assembly EVER!"??????? That is basically the same program I've heard all my life.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Well that's because they already forgot the previous one.

CP

• smiddy
    smiddy

God`s"will that all sorts of men should be saved" ? Oh yeah ? what about apostates

smiddy

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

How many times did the subject of "Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour" get mentioned? The words "pioneer, field service, greater works" were mentioned how many times? Jehovah was so proud of his Son, he grants him a new name above all the other angelic creation, yet the W.T.S. mentions "field service, preaching" while avoiding the wonderful and blessed name of Jesus Christ. My premise is the Special Day Outline, where is Jesus Christ name mentioned?

Will we get new information on the "Generation" at the Special Day?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit