Elders want to pay a visit

by varian 40 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I believe the direction from the flock book is that there is no need to visit "active apostates" or something like that. They don't want their elders exposed to vile scum like us.

Yes, they might learn something (true negative or mentally diseased) on such a visit!

Doc

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"That's an interesting statement, leavingwt."

"Please can you expand on it, for those of us who don't know? In what way are they treated differently?"

Many disfellowshipped persons are sympathetic characters. They are pro-WT, but unable (for whatever reason) to abide by all of the rules. They may attend some meetings. The congregation remains hopeful that such ones will return to Jehovah.

However, when a person acknowledges that he doesn't agree with the WT organization's teachings, he becomes an apostate. There is no excuse of sympathy for those who publicly disagree with the WT. Such individuals are hated, and many JWs look forward to when such ones will be destroyed at Armageddon.

Sounds like a cult.

• bigmac
    bigmac

no one expects---the SPANISH INQUISITION !

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Have fun with it, I would not run from any elder or otherwise now. I feel free to talk to whomever I choose since making the official exit.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

You're in control of this one, no worries, they just want to see if you might consider a return ... holding out the annual olive branch especially now that the end is SOOOOOO DAMN SOON!

Tell them you agreed to meet with them cuz you thought they might be having doubts with the crazy ratcheted up control and generation definition and you wanted to help them free their minds from all of the insanity.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Why bother if they really gave a shit, they would have been back years ago, did they come? No they blow them off they don't really care they are just something they were told to do, so tell them to bugger off. If you let them come why be polite, they incompetent, dont do the job they are suppose to do, don't let them use you. And they will probably be counting time when they come and see you, if you must see them, tell them to come dressed as normal people do, cause if them come suited up they are counting their time and are probably there for nefarious reasons.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

How about sending it out to us via webcam, LIVE!! Lol

I think that it would be at least neat to record one of these meetings and then broadcast it.

Not me though,,,

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

If you're already out RUN AWAY!

Otherwise be prepared to bend over and get an assload of wash-towel bait and switch $ociety, courtesy of the gobbling body-snatchers and your local elderberries.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Maybe it's because the numbers are dropping so they are trying to get "whoever" back in...that's you and anyone else who has been out.

Sw

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Tell them that you've carefully examined WT practices and teachings. After examining the Bible, God's Spirit has guided you to disfellowship JWs for apostasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit