Steven Unthank is a true HERO

by Shawn10538 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I just got done listening to hsi interview on six screens. If any of you have any doubt about his motives and the greatness of his heroic actions, listen to the entire interview. It is more than 3 hours long and I believe he addresses many concerns some here have had. Personally, I believe he is a great man and I am just in AWE of him. I strive to be like him. I hope at the end of my life I can point to something that great on my list of accomplishments. But I don't know if I am made of the same mettle as Mr. Unthank. He took on Goliath, and he did it with CLASS all the way down. he deserves all the praise and support we can muster. Thank you Steven. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a true HERO to us all.

• cantleave
  • cedars
    cedars

I'll second that. Good job Steven.

Cedars

[edit post: cantleave got in there first! doh! At least I'm third.]

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Does he have special powers and wear a cape and his underpants on the outside? I hope so, I really do.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Steven is living proof Of the Power of One.

Az

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

No underwear, too much class for that. But I would drape a cloak of honor around him if I could.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm very glad that he withstood scrutiny and is 100 percent genuine.

He is a hero.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

All credit to him for his tenacity and spirit to find justice.

Loz x

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Add my support to the list. It was truly a David and Goliath story, and even though the prosecutor decided to drop the charges, it was after Watchtower was made to comply with the law like everyone else.

What he accomplished seems almost impossible.

• discreetslave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit