What does the society have to say about neanderthal man?

by LunaFing 26 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thanks guys for all the info. Seems like the WT doesn't have anything recent to say about this topic

They have printed nothing recent, because recent discoveries are even more damaging to the genesis narrative. For instance, as Designs has already said, we DID reproduce with them on a small scale. Gentic evidence of this is found in Northern Europe, and Asia---but not Africa. Which introduces a few theories---one being that an earlier migration of homo left Africa and continued to evolved into neatherdahl. and then a second wave came out---but the point is we are closely enough related to them to actually reproduce--which supports the idea that we are actually sub species of each other and not fully different species.

OUCH Adam and Eve. You are hitting the dust quickly. Yeah, WT couldn't print any of the recent findings. They are messy.

High Five for Genetics!

NC

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

SweetBabyCheezits "Great line, Glad. Hope alls well with you way over yonder."

Good to see you around. I don't post much now-days - but then I never did by some standards.

Hope your in-laws are behaving themselves and you are keeping well.

Glad.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Homo ergater:

Unquestionably human, and yet, clearly a different species with archaic traits in common with earlier hominins.

• Miles3
    Miles3
    Thanks guys for all the info. Seems like the WT doesn't have anything recent to say about this topic. I was hoping to ambush my Mom or one of my sisters and see what they had to say. They have hounded me to come back to "the truth" for a long, long, time....*sigh* I want to corner them on a subject they know nothing about and watch them squirm!

Why not corner them with Noah's Flood? Nothing makes less sense than the story of the flood, and you can show how stupid the WT explanations are on all levels. Or if you prefer bones, what about the fact we've found hundreds of human fossils far older than Adam & Eve - and when they resort to the C14 fallacy, don't just teach them the other datation methods that concur, take the quote from the Bible Word of God or Word of man book and show them how the Society lies about Hitching being a scientist when even his books show him as only a journalist - dealing with the supernatural...

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Basically, the WT whole dating thing, completely ignoring all archaeological and palaeolithic evidence, is bananas.

Everything from Adam and Eve 6,000 or so years ago? Phooey!

If I knew how to paste a monkey/banana picture on here, I would.

See, for instance, this link.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/02/neanderthal-art-1st-cave-paintings-discovered-in-spain.html

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As to the dating thing, "Adam" 6000 years or so ago, Gobbekli Tepe , the oldest "temple" found so far (there may be an older one below it !) is 11,600 years old, and to build it, it was necessary that farming and the domestication of grasses to a wheatlike state, and hence bread, all happened before this !

It only takes one man to have lived before Adam and the whole of WT theology, and many other sects of christendom, falls down, dead.

No "original sin" so no need for a "ransome", no "Paradise lost" so no need to regain it etc etc

• mP
    mP

the neanderthals were the nephilim who were led by goliath of gath.'come on guys read the book of enoch, it explains the watchers and nephilim innfull hd detail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit