Reverse Mormon Converting Site.....to...LOL

by Poztate 18 Replies latest social humour

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks Gang for the clickables.... You are the best

• Poztate
    Poztate
    On a similar thought...did y'all see Bill Maher 'unbaptize' Mitt Romney's dead father-in-law on his HBO show?

Yeah..I saw that clip..Funny stuff... I don't think the Mormons would get the joke though..

• undercover
    undercover

Yea...Mormons are about as sensitive to people making fun of their shit as JWs are

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Imagine if all religions and sects practised this crazy proxy baptism for the dead: Monthly meetings in heaven when all the "saints in light" are summoned and told that as from this afternoon we'll be welcoming the following new saints. But unfortunately a lot of you will be receiving notice to quit, so will the following please pack your bags.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

To be fair baptism for the dead as an act of vicarious service is no more crazy than the idea that Jesus can give his life for the dead and the yet unborn.

Still very funny site :)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

That was fun. I wonder how Lisa Rivera is enjoying her new "alternative lifestyle" in where ever it is that dead Mormons go.

FYI - I used the "Choose-a-Mormon" button since I don't personally know any dead Mormons.

• poppers
    poppers

LOL! Another "converted" dead Mormon courtesy of yours truly is now enjoying a new afterlife lifestyle.

• JeffT
  • glenster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit