Africa Investment Summit 2012 and Watchtower

by TJ Curioso 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have just got to say LOL at Dozy's second paragraph (above) ....I guess you have got it figured out....

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Special Talk "Is It Later Than You Think?"
    I guess it's not late enough for them to make some $$$ before the big A

• tornapart
    tornapart

My son is a pioneer, doing a part time dead end job so he can 'serve Jehovah'... it would take him 6 months to earn what they spend on this in one evening... makes me feel physically sick.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Unbelievable!!!

I heard a Christian pastor the other day saying how much money we as Christians spend on spreading the Gospel all over the world, how much money it takes to send missionaries to Africa, Tanzania to Bush people, to bring aid to people just to have JWs and Mormons come to spread their cults ... it made think of how true it is, in my country for example, Christians would give out literature for free and other stuff, NOT JWs we were instructed to get a chicken, eggs, cheese, fruits, anything in exchange for the literature. Anyway ... this corporation has no shame ... Everytime I read stuff like this, I feel like I dodged a bullet or something, like if I was literally dead and now somehow I am alive ... Thank you GOD!

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

ALRIGHT!!! YESSS!!!! this is wonderful. I think I will make mention of my interest to invest in stocks just to see what kind of looks or "advice" I get from other members about it. I will gladly let them know that it should've be a problem since the ORG swims in such murky waters. :)

I'd love to see the look on their faces...if they only knew. Maybe that'll kickstart their brains. Come on Independant Thinking!

• undercover
    undercover

Religion is big business. Nothing really shocking about all this.

The disgusting part about this (at least in the US) is that religious organizations get to claim tax-free status. I'd like to run a company and never have to pay taxes... or not have the government tell me how to run my health care program...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit