YOU ARE ALL DEMONIZED

by Badfish 76 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

!skioz murof eht ot emoclew…ahaH

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "You are all demonized apostates don't you know this, this is exactly what the slave was warning us about not to take apostate tracts and listen to apostates.....!!!" Badfish

Ah, well, DUH!!!

Heck yeah, I'm "demunizzzed"!!!

I'm the board's She-Devil!!!

And damned proud of it, too....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's been 6 years since I helped moderate this board but I can still spot a troll who's not real and just their jollies by posting nonsensical gibberish.

Yawn.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think the OP was telling the truth: woke up drunk and decided to start this thread for lulz

It's a pretty funny thread

nyah nyah nyah to the wtbts and to any demons they send our way

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Dont Smurfs have the cutest little bottoms?

HB

• Bella15
    Bella15

@ "Strange thing is, I believe that if God really exists, the JWs are closest to the truth compared to all other religions."

A concept and tenet of Christianity that it is hard to understand (in the natural) is that JESUS is the TRUTH, that the truth is a person NOT a set of rules, doctrines, "new lighth, etc. When that person lives in you - JESUS - you have the TRUTH. So there is nothing that TRUTH/JESUS can be compared to or updated ... JESUS... there is no other name in heavens or under heavens that can be compared to JESUS ...

When you believe that an organization called Watchtower CORPORATION has the truth (because that's what they claim not they are the closest to it) you need to see, a tangible thing to believe ... well, the time has come and it is now that true worshippers worship in SPIRIT ... everything is by faith, it is impossible to worship God but by faith (in Spirit) ... interesting that after Jesus resurrected he did not hoover over Jerusalem and all the towns around to prove (for them to see) that He was the Messiah and He was alive just like told them so ... that would have been so easy for people, but He shown himself only to believers because by then the time had come to worship God in Spirit not by sight, not in the flesh.

Yes, our Heavenly Father has forgiven your drunkeness of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You need a lot of love GoodFish. I wish my Father in Heaven will shower you with the knowledge of His love ... it is so different from what we are taught since birth by the Watchtower CORPORATION and RELIGION ...

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Local video store

Monty Python's "Life of Brian"

If you haven't already seen it, do yourself a favour. There's as much Truth there as WBTS has

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit