Just owned (and pwned) a Jehovah's Witness website owner! Must Read!

by garbonzo 19 Replies latest jw friends

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

So I emailed the owner website that sells various JW and creationsit stuff, a guy who is supposedly a JW with these simple words: Why is your website so hard to navigate? To which he must have taken negatively, and went on the defensive in an instant. Nobody else has a problem. Suspect its something to do with your poor computer skills! Please don't visit again. Regards Steve

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Post his site here...then we can all email him asking the same question....

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Great salesman!

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

So I emailed the owner website that sells various JW and creationsit stuff, a guy who is supposedly a JW with these simple words:

Why is your website so hard to navigate?

To which he must have taken negatively, and went on the defensive in an instant.

< br /> Nobody else has a problem. Suspect its something to do with your poor computer skills! Please don't visit again.
    Regards Steve

Edit: Sorry guys, I didnt get to post everything. This forum is not too mobile friendly. And then to have the gall to label the subject "Rudeness" LOL!
    So I respectfully replied:

Are you a real JW or not? Don't worry, I will still keep subscribed and visit whatever interests me, but your response doesn't seem very christian-like.
    No professional wouldn't admit that your site is novice at best. Not user-friendly and not easy to navigate.
    For instance, the link below directs you to Part 2 of the video, but there is no link to Part 1. One would need to have the moderate computer expertise of knowing to click the transparent "Youtube" logo at the bottom right of the embedded video (or go to Youtube directly), then Ctrl+C (or Right-click » Copy for newbies) the title and Ctrl+V (or Right-Click » Paste) into the search console at the top of the page (I couldn't find Part 1 in the myriad of videos you have uploaded, so I settled for searching), then finally find Part 1.
    All of this could have been averted by simply adding a hotlink on Part 2's page directed at Part 1's page on your site, or alternatively, directly to Youtube, and vice-versa.
    And that is only just 1 in a swamp of various other issues. Were you to reply more courteously and christian-like, I would have given expert advice on how to fix those other matters... But I am sure you are getting enough sales from those young and computer savvy, who we all know are the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses, correct? /sarcasm TL;DR: U Mad, Bro? Thank you, and Kind Regards.

Funnily enough, I had to do some basic html coding in order to post this thread from my Kindle Fire and format correctly. :P

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what's the addy?

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

His email is: <[email protected]>

He has many websites:

http://www.ultimatebiblereferencelibrary.com/

http://www.photodrama.info/index.html

http://www.freebies4u.net/

Newest email:

If you were paying attention you would know:

1) You are not subscribed to my site because I kicked you out
    and blocked you.

2) Part 1 of the video was shown the week before. (Everyone
    else knew this ... it was obvious ... only you felt it necessary
    to send in a whining, moaning comment)

3) Oh so you know my YouTube account is called Theocratic Research.
    Well done ... its only been up since 2008!

I daily get aggressive, threatening emails .. mainly from
    apostates, evolutionists, members of Christendom and the like.

Sometimes legalistic brothers like you join the chorus.

Water off a ducks back my friend ... I enjoy the banter!

Yes ... I am defensive to criticism ... its the only way to survive online
    I'm afraid.

No need to reply.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I guess he was right about being a duck.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow his website is SO 1998!

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

That's what I was kindly trying to tell him! LOL! I could have designed that in 1990, lol.

• Diest
    Diest

I am banned from commenting on TheocraticResearch's youtube chanel. I guess he didnt like when I told everyone the invisible presence of christ came in 1874.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit