"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another WBT$ BS story that JW`s will repeat to the outside world..

Then wonder why people look at them like their insane..

911 was an Attack on the WatchTower?..

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/13316236/2/stock-photo-13316236-man-looking-puzzled.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Room 215
    Room 215

They do treat Gilead grads a to a tour of the UN... I was a guide on one of them when I was in Bethel a long (long) time ago

• shamus100
    shamus100

Huh! Imagine that, touring the wild beast or whatever the f*** they call it now. It's so hard to keep up what with the truth getting brighter and brighter...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I agree. What better way to send a message than to go after an ineffectual cult. And very clever of them to attack the WTC, rather than Brooklyn headquarters.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What time in the morning did the Bethel group gather, sort themselves out, and then get to the Twin Towers ?

The 'planes crashed in fairly early, me smell bulls**t !

• undercover
    undercover

Shortly after 9-11 I remember getting one of those emails that circulate about a brother who had turned down an opportunity to work in the WTC in favor of pioneering. How thankful he was that he pursued theocratic interests because otherwise he might have perished!

I heard a similar experience at the last circuit assembly I ever attended. The events of 9/11 were still fresh in everyone's mind and the speaker told the story that had the 'brother' taken the job at the WTC instead of attending a ministerial school, he would have started that very day, Tuesday, September 11th. (hard to believe right off the bat...who starts on Tuesday? Wouldn't he have started on Monday...or the 1st or 15th?)

I remember being incensed. I knew a New York 'brother' who actually died that day. You're telling me that he wasn't faithful because he was in that tower that day, doing his job... as a firefighter?. Again, another example of how the WTS takes any event that doesn't involve them and somehow turns it around to make it all about them.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes the terrorists were really Witness Apostates dressed as Muslims....we nearly made it!!

• bigmac
    bigmac

anyone can make a mistake

WTC?---could be Watch Tower Corporation----or World Trade Center.

• just Ron
    just Ron

Witness 007 Yes the terrorists were really Witness Apostates dressed as Muslims....we nearly made it!!

Roflmao

great topic that would have already made the year book so sad it took 10years to make a false story to rally the R&F.

Ron

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Email the Branch and ask if this C/O's story is true. What a liar. Ridiculous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit