We Believe...A Short primer on Witness Doctrine

by stuckinamovement 34 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Hi Kensho,

I resigned as an elder about a year ago and am now in the middle stage of a fade. I am going crazy, trying to maintain the facade of pretending to believe in the lie. Good news is it looks promosing that my family will come iut with me.

If you are looking for answers on how to cope I am not your guy. This forum is therapeutic and helps me to vent. Siam
  • startingover
    startingover

Thanks SIAM, very concise and to the point

• Ding
    Ding

Jehovah first created the archangel Michael and put an impersonal, active life force in him. Then he took the impersonal, active life force out of Michael and put it into Jesus for 33 years, then he took the impersonal, active life force out of Jesus and put it back into Michael again. This means that Jesus is Michael except that neither shares any knd of body, mind, will, or emotions. If you do not believe this, you will almost certainly be annihilated at Armageddon.

No one can be saved without becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses and serving his faithful and discreet slave organization, except that some people might be. Who are we to judge?

You should read the Bible every day and go door to door offering everyone a free home Bible study, except that no one can understand the Bible without the Governing Body to explain it to them (including you), so you must instead actually study Watchtower publications. These publications are neither inspired by the holy spirit nor infallible, but they are actually better than the scriptures, even though those are both inspired and infallible.

Salvation is by faith, not works, but if you do not do enough door to door field service preaching, attend enough meetings, or follow the rules well enough, you will not be saved.

• mind blown
    mind blown

It's all craziness..lol but for me, this one took the cake

Christendom’s Churches are actually evil when they provide hospitals, schools and relief missions to humanity. It is better to give a starving Ethiopian mother a Watchtower magazine, rather than food, shelter, medicine and an education.

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

LOLz!!!!!!! Very well explained..

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Excellent

Loved it!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

marked

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Yes, that stood out for me too; I've clarified it; Christendom’s Churches are actually evil when they provide hospitals, schools and relief missions to humanity. It is better to give a starving Ethiopian mother a Watchtower magazine, rather than food, shelter, medicine and an education.However, if the starving mother becomes one of Jehovah's Witnesses then we will consent to feed, clothe and care for her although, actually, it won't be us, it will be another poor, starving mother in the local congregation that will have to share whatever she's got.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Great addition Ding.

• ~Jen~
    ~Jen~

Love this :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit