2012 April Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

by Atlantis 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hours usually go up when the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger hounds the flock to do more. Especially "There are five Saturdays, so everyone must pious-sneer" months. Then they boast about such increases--the whole thing is such a scam that anyone not knowing better would think it's from Nigeria (the land of the 419 Scam). And very disjointed factoids--no mention of home countries, where hours are likely to be down significantly from last year's push.

And, another waste of paper distribution campaign. 3 weeks where everyone is supposed to waste all their time pushing these wastes of paper--when they should be taking care of winter damage and repairing things. Spring cleaning, fixing that roof, painting parts of the house, re-sealing your driveway, and taking care of that yard all take a back seat because everyone is supposed to be pious-sneering. Five Saturdays and a 30 hour requirement mean everyone has to do it. And next month, there are five Sundays--again, they want everyone pious-sneering, and out all day through April 5 handing out wastes of paper.

• Gayle
    Gayle

They report increase in pioneers and increase in few hours,,people having/choosing nothing else in their lives to do.

At least no boast of increased pubs,,otherwise would have been noted.

• steve2
    steve2
    At least no boast of increased pubs,,otherwise would have been noted.

Too true Gayle! I would bet my last remaining dollar that it would have not only been noted but heralded widely!

• Open mind
    Open mind

When they were comparing the increase in hours they weren't comparing November 2011 to October 2011. They were comparing November 2011 to November 2010.

" when compared to the same month last year"

It's still wishful thinking data mining though.

om

• steve2
    steve2

om - your eagle-eye acuity is impressive - I hadn't noticed that important detail!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I see Atlantis posted April KM by Feb 11. Is May's KM out yet?

Thanks Atlantis for these postings.

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Hi Gayle.

Here is the link for the May 2012 KM provided earlier by Atlantis:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/crn709

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

That's really interesting. I've saved those, thanks!

It would also be interesting to know the stats on the UK version. Has anyone posted a UK version, or posted the UK stats?

Thanks very much, Atlantis!

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Do we need someone to provide the KMs on a regular basis? I still have them sent to me and can post if necessary. I just assumed everyone who wanted them gets them. I can post them regularly if so needed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit