DISFELLOWSHIPED

by GeneBean 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

GeneBean,

It's regretful that you have been through so much. So, you are now disfellowshipped - well you might want to use the time that you now have to do some deep soul-searching as to what you actually believe and want you truly want for your future. As Frenchy pointed out you can 'grovel' for a year and possibly be reinstated - but why not wait for a while - you can 'grovel' big-time later if you then decide to go back to the Watchtower organization.

In the meantime, join us, do a 'proving the truth' on your own, pray for guidance, engage in bible reading on your own if you choose. In short, take some time for yourself to sort through things.

Allow your body and your mind to quiet down before you make decisions that will impact the rest of your life.

Glad you shared with us, GeneBean, and
    well be here should you need to 'talk'
    through whatever.

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

i was also disfellowshipped for not taking the neutrality stand.subsequently i was depressed.on my road to recovery i also got to live one day at a time

• teel
    teel

cskyjw.sun: please click on this button:

Active Topics

It's at the top of the screen on the left. Then you can see the new topics. You've been reviving 9 year old threads, you should rather come join us in our current chat

You could also start your thread telling us about yourself, your DF, what you feel like sharing.

I hope you'll see this message... (sent it on PM too)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit