I want to repeat this personal experience

by cptkirk 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hey it's sweetbabycheeztits :D fuckin dork...you know it's funny, i just mess with people on here when i have a minute or two (yea the stories are true, but i never really gave a shit anyway) what i say about myself is true...but generally i'm just messing with people in general, but you sweettits, i'm going to meet you someday ...and when i do, i'm gonna embarrass your corny ass, i'm going to tape it, and i'm going to upload it and link it here for everyone to see...mark my words.

Told you, Cheez! You just got served!

Seriously though, Cheezits is an raging a-hole.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Wait, was that a threat?

Sure looked like one to me - reference:

Posting Guidelines #1

• zoiks
    zoiks
    Seriously though, Cheezits is an raging a-hole.

That he is, and a damn handsome one at that.

That threat was pretty sweet, circling around and around and then BAM! You've been threatened!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Mr Falcon: Seriously though, Cheezits is an raging a-hole.

MFr! Someone once told me to "be... all that you can be" so I took my a-hole-ism to the next level: raging.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon
    I took my a-hole-ism to the next level: raging.

I do believe that they make a soothing cream for that.

hey Capt.Kirk, I already have footage of your beating Cheez. Good chemistry work by you, brah.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi brother!!!!! What a coincidence!

I understand your post.

I do not know how they don't get what your saying.

I have an example. I have posted about it before but now is the time to add the specifics.

I dummy slapped a sister in the field service. Perhaps it stung a little through her heavy winter coat, but not for long. Her pride was hurt, she cried, I siad I was sorry. And I was!

But saying sorry was not enough. How the brothers handled the situation got me thinking "who appointed these men?".

A list of folly:

She did not come to me to settle it. (do you want scriptures?) I have to go soon, maybe later scriptures K? (maybe I would punch her next time?)

Plese keep in mind it was my first offence (of anything at all, certainly my first hands on offence)

I called to talk reason to her. Her (she is a pioneer) husband (he is an elder, but not any elder, he is THE elder) said, She should talk to you? You asaulted her.

OK. So I called a brother that I know has intelligence and told him that brother elder siad I asaulted her. He said, legally it could be considered an "assault". He did not say anything but that.

When they had their session with me they treated me as a baby gets treated. How many apologies whould you like? I'm so sorry I did not go to acting school for this!

The next folly they did was extraoridinary. (it takes two to fight-I thought everyone knew that!) They put her up on stage a week later. That is significant for you who don't know. Only exemplary publishers get to do that.

There's more, but I have to go!

Beam me up Captain!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Zoiks: That he is, and a damn handsome one at that.

This is true, Zoiks. But since my handsomeness is only exceeded by my humility, I should say without the velociraptor in my lap I'm damn near indistinguishable from the other Cheezitses.

That threat was pretty sweet, circling around and around and then BAM! You've been threatened!

Haha, yeah, this guy is no tease. Don't let the Star Fleet uniform and pseudonym fool ya!

James Woods: Sure looked like one to me - reference: Posting Guidelines #1

Mmmm-hmmm... and Scully is just waiting to kick somebody's ass today.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Mr F, that footage is - as Kirk predicted - embarrassing. First of all, my appearance: Nobody will take into consideration that the lighting was just plain AWFUL on that planet. As for my speed, I'd just finished an insane Spinning class when he started that shit. I was worn the eff out. But, no, here it just looks like I'm a lumbering slow-ass with a weak bear hug and a sensitive crown. Very embarrassing.

• N.drew
    N.drew

We don't CARE what you look like chipmunk mouth.

The audience on the edge of their seats in anticipation think "what other stupid things did the elders DO to you?".

When they decided that I should be privately reproved for back hand slapping the Presiding Overseer Elder's Pioneer Wife they did not set a limit. I said "how long?" They said "we don't know". I don't know why it bothered me so much. It was months, about five. Maybe it was going to be forever but I think I bothered the other elder too much so they put me back.

And that same elder told me a lie. A few months had passed by while I couldn't pray publicly and I walked out of a meeting in a huff and elder who is suppose to be a cool drink of water and a shadow from the hot sun finally practiced what ever it is they do and came out to see if I was OK. I said "nobody has even called to see if I am OK". He said "I called". But he forgot it was me calling him. I call that a lie.

Then I hear later on from a friend that the brother in charge of the whole mess confessed to her that they had handled it badly. Did he tell me that? Which would be in harmony with Matthew 5:23, 24. No! Can anyone imagine why he did not?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Just when I thought this thread couldn't possibly fall any lower, N Drew goes and posts something like this... and totally redeems the entire thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit