The 2012 JW Survey is now online!

by cedars 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

I'm delighted to announce that the 2012 Annual Survey has now been launched and is ready to receive your votes!!

Please visit www.jwsurvey.org and give us your votes at the earliest opportunity. This latest survey is obviously available to all those who voted in last year's survey, as well as to those who have never voted before.

So, what's different?

Basically, we have tried to implement as much of the feedback from the 2011 Survey as possible. This has led to certain questions being introduced that were not in the last survey. One notable difference is the introduction of six voter categories to try and "personalize" the survey more to different groups of voters. For example, it has been noted that many longtime disfellowshipped ones may have entirely different views and beliefs to current active witnesses, and it is hoped that the tailored questions for each category will reflect this.

What about the 2011 Survey results?

After much deliberation, I have decided to publish these as a downloadable PDF on our survey website. They are not yet ready, but should be available over the next few days. I will notify the forum when they are available for download. A noteworthy statistic from the last survey was that out of over 1,100 voters, only 2% agreed with the teachings of the Governing Body. It will be interesting to see whether this percentage rises or lowers now that we have a full 11 months to collect votes for this latest survey.

I would like to give a HUGE "thank you" to Juan Viego2, who has worked tirelessly on getting the new survey up and running despite personal setbacks.

I will be interviewed tonight about the survey by Mad Sweeney on Cult Free Radio, so feel free to listen in!

Now get voting guys!

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Kewl, I'm on it!!!

• besunny
    besunny

I did the survey

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks guys! I can see that the votes are starting to come in.

Lurkers, remember that you can add as much or as little personal info as you want to, so there is absolutely no risk of suffering any negative repercussions from casting your vote.

I'm really keen that we get a bigger response this year, so it's crucial that we get off to a flying start!

Cedars

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

There's a glitch with your mini-survey on holidays and celebrations. The second question says you're allowed to select a maximum of 4 but when you click 'Vote,' a box comes up saying you can only select 1. Needs fixing

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks AnnOMaly, that's just the sort of feedback we need! We'll get on it as soon as we can...

Cedars

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Cedars and AnnOMaly -

Thanks for the feedback! That mini-survey question has been fixed. That's the kind of quick feedback that helps me keep everything running smoothly.

Nearly 400 visitors so far this morning from UK, USA, Poland, Croatia, Germany. Many referrals already from JWN. Thanks to everyone who is participating - it makes all of our efforts and the hours spent worth it!

JV

• elderelite
    elderelite

Taken survey..... Few more potential adjustments:

Q) should org be reformed

Should add the option to express that, no org should be reformed because it should die

Q) beliefes and practices that should be reforemed:

Referances pedophiles not serving.... My understanding is that pedophiles CANNOT serve ever. We cannot recomend them

Overall seems well done.... Wish u all success

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Took the survey!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit