"NEW LIGHT" FROM BROTHER WALDO D/O SANTA MARIA ,CALIFORNIA 1/22/2012 "HOW JEHOVAH IS LIKE BROTHERS ACCUSED OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 56 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Stick to the outline:

• Violia
    Violia

I think sizemilk summed it very nicely.

• baltar447
    baltar447

hmm, did he know this was coming?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It makes sense now. But it doesn't. And it does.

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

"We know Jehovah's name is beyond any sort of accusation"\

Btw, in this case, it has nothing to do with Jehovah.. It is the WTS, but oh! I guess it is no difference to them..

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Brother Waldo is not happy this weekend, I am not sad, but feel exhonerated on behalf of the many silent victims who are afraid to come forward. Jehovah is punishing the Watchtower Society for "Pride" and Hipocrisy", this month's magazine mentions the clergy with their sex scandal, is this ironic or not?

"The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite!"
    Tennessee William

Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite."
    Charles Spurgeon

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/hypocrite.html#lWd0HrOoZRrrMToL.99

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

To the new members who might have missed "Brother Waldo's" illustration during the Circuit Assembly in Santa Maria, California:

It's been months since I posted dear brother Waldo's illustration of Jehovah's name being slandered by Satan akin to a "good brother" wrongfully being accused of being a pedophile (Child Sex Molester). Brother Waldo's illustration came about the time Penn State's issues were just breaking the news....and he's from the East. Was there, now that things have come to pass, an agenda to his illustration? Was he sympathetic in some way, with this being just an illustration he thought up? Or was this illustration from the Society? Because in fifty years, I've never heard of Jehovah being called a falsely accused sex offender for the sake of an illustration. What was the point? Was it considered timely in view of current events? Or was there more to it?

The part of it that was so offensive besides the obvious is that it may have made listeners hesitate to report their own experiences, for fear of not being believed. And it seemed like a slap in the face tot hose who already had, as if "a good man" is beyond reproach so don't bother. ????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit