Things You Wished You Told the Elders (OR DID TELL THEM)!!!

by OnTheWayOut 51 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Robert7, that sounds so typical. They really have no answers. There are no good answers that make it the truth.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

She said the JWs are a cult, that the JWs match 99% of the definition of a cult. (Their response was 'cults have ONE leader' therefore we're not a cult..

@ ROBERT .. wow .. it is settled ... you win! excellent! .... So when I was being converted, as I've mentioned, ... the brother keeped drilling it, so I was prepared with .. "cults have one leader" even though everything about us is CULT.. ya 99%

The book study change was BS since they always have said how IMPORTANT it is to meet in homes, to prepare for the tribulation, etc.

my sister (who's in) she said, "they did it because it was a burden"... and looked sad and away.. I thought it's finally wearing on her,

I said "I heard it was because the Goverment is looking at home meetings as a " tear or Bliss" event ..lol..

She lit up and said "Ya!" " See Tate, 'They' are ahead at every step!!" ... Yet, she really didn't seem to know the reason.. now i must know..

great thread onthewayout...

tate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit