2/15 WT " Preserve the Positive Spirit of Congregations" - Translation :Submit

by flipper 46 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mind blown: Can you fill us in on what it was about the convention you attended and the points made in this thread? Thanks!

00DAD

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks, Flipper.

I don't know what to say.Total control like any dictator ruler.I hate it, hate it when they say"Jehovah's org,and make it like Jehovah is saying it right now." This worldly(wtbs) org is like a snare when you get caught,that is sucked into their system you can't get out.Just like the poor rabbit that gets caught no matter how hard he trys his struggle is very hard and death fallows.When you are in their snare you realize how hard it is to get out.

Also I would never say anything to the elders because I don't trust them.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

bobld: You should always trust the elders. Trust them to do just exactly what they are told to do: OBEY!

• mind blown
    mind blown

@00DAD Silly Dad! I said recent "conversation" ...not conventiion...

However, the conversation I had was...once you take the plung and you later come to disagree on something, you will be DF'd for Apostasy unless you keep it to yourself and they own you.

For instance. When they have a change on a view point or doctrine, even if you know there's something fishy about it, you MUST keep you mouth shut. The irony of this? Later when they realize they made an "opps we made a mistake", they change it "in print" for the "whole world to see".....and not get DF'd for it after they have DF'd thousand for questioing and maybe even not agreeing with them.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

You know, the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" keeps coming to mind. . .

Growing up in a "Bethel Congregation" exposed me to the most ridiulous laws and regulations. I knew better! But by equating obedience/submission with faith, I made the wrong choice.

These fuckers are something else, aren't they?

• Listener
    Listener

Yet it is okay for the elders and the GB to hold an inquisition such as in the case of Ray when dozens were question in regards to him and other brothers. This causing many to break their confidentialty from personal conversations which in themselves did not amount to a serious sin.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mind blown: I guess I should learn to read! lol

Thanks for elucidating nonetheless! It was quite happifying!

Isn't it crap? THEY (The GB goons) can change their minds whenever they want, but the R&F rest of us just gotta' swallow whatever swill they're dishing out no matter how stupid or non-sensical it is and just keep smiling!

More please, I just want some more, please!

"Please Sir. I want some more."

• mind blown
    mind blown

@00DAD

• mind blown
    mind blown

@00DAD

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

More like Preserve the North Korea Spirit of the Congregations

Share this

Google+