The largest landlord in the Brooklyn Heights ... sells off more reale state.

by koolaid-man 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

More than likely they are dumping real estate before their assets are frozen.

It was a good informational opening post. Why did you have to go there, Rick? Why did you have to do your P.T.Barnum show? Nothing whatsoever indicates that their assets are close to being frozen in the United States. I am sure you can clear it up if we just call in.

I notice it was an afterthought in a second post, so even you considered not going there, then you remembered your mantra- "The show must go on.

I heard Fake Johnny was doing the show from the closet in that property (from sir82 above), so now he will have to hide under the sink in the Bethel kitchen.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Another case of Rick the Bullshitter, voicing false information in his endeavored attempts to darken the image of the WTS.

I am going to nominate Rick for the biggest JW apostate bullshitter of the year award in a leading role.

Rick you deserve this

Just a passing thought, it is known that Rick still professes to be a Christian, so one should consider that

he might be using his free redemption card to sin ( Bullshit ) Jesus redeems bullshit, at least that's what I read in the bible

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(clapping hands) About time Rick got that beautiful gold trophy that he deserves!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rick, not to critizie, but if their assets were going to be frozen, wouldnt that include the money from this sale...? Just sayin....

I think the sub point in the article is the most inportant... 50 orange got sold!!! That place was dump!!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A more truthful statement would be that the WTS. renovated many of their properties in Brooklyn by using their members as free labor,

knowing well that this would make the organization seem good and advantageous in the community, but also realizing that in doing so

it would increase the value of those properties in the future. They were right. From a business perspective the WTS. selling out and

moving on to other areas makes all the logical sense.

Besides the WTS. has been selling and proselyting bullshit for over a century from the same place.

That being the case it would makes all probable sense for the leaders of this organization to remove themselves

to a more obscure location, with less public attention draw upon them.

Also don't be too surprised if the Awake and Watchtower magazines take on a new name.

The WTS. did that once before remember.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Stay tuned for the next episode from Rick the Apostate Bullshitter, coming to you very soon.

Next episode " GB of JWs conduct weekly Satanic rituals at Bethel Headquarters "

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

They are cashing in, Brooklyn Heights is hipper than Blowjobs and Boobs right now from what I here. It's pretty trendy and realestate values are climbing. $$$$

• Azazel
    Azazel

Rick your giving Apostates a bad name.

I have a little boy who has a message for you , see if you can guess the meaning.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where`s the "Bend Over for Rick" posts?..

Where`s the "Lets give Rick and Johnny a Chance" Gang?..

Are some people Wising up to Rick?.

And..

Realising he`s going to Screw with them every chance he gets?..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Were taking it relatively piece at a time, as it comes.

There is little doubt or debate that this bit of info presented by Rick the Bullshitter is just that pure premeditated bullshit.

I'm beginning to think he's a bit of a nut-bar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit