I love this from the April 15 tower

by therevealer 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

arko_n9ne: No, you are not wrong. BTW, most Judicial Hearings are only 1/2 hour to an hour or two at most. Look what damage has been caused to so many by three men in a closed Star Chamber session. Lives are permanently changed forever by completely unqualified individuals following legalistic and unloving rules dished out in a cursory fashion in a matter of mere minutes.

It's shameful, it's worse than that really, much worse; but what words are appropriate to call this what it really is?

• N.drew
    N.drew

When the Catholic Church dished out it's nonsense it was mostly stuff that could not be proved.

Now the Society says that if you insist on believing what the Bible says contrary to what is acceptable you can be dis-fellowshipped. If someone who had any clout would step up to bat, that doctine could be easily trashed.

I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; 1 Corinthians 5:9. What their belief system is doing is teaching if anyone thinks differently than they do, they are immoral persons.

That is definitely discriminatory. What has World done to stop it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit