Second fire at Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall. 666 written on the door.

by whereami 24 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Click link for video.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16417179/second-fire-at-jehovahs-witness-kingdom-hall?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6595835#.TwXsVK-zVmc.facebook

SAN DIEGO (CNS) - A fire broke out at a church in University Heights Friday for the second time in 10 days, and arson was suspected, authorities said.

The non-injury fire at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in the 2000 block of Adams Avenue was reported at midnight, according to a San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher. It took firefighters about 15 minutes to knock down the blaze.

A fire was intentionally set at the same structure around 11:55 p.m. Dec. 20 by one or more burglars attempting to destroy evidence of a break-in, SD fire-rescue spokesman Maurice Luque said last week.

Damage from last week's fire was estimated at $50,000 to the building and $25,000 to its contents. A damage estimate from this morning's fire was pending.

Arson investigators were assigned to the case, the dispatcher said.

According to news reports, "666" was spray-painted on the walls of the structure.

• finally awake
    finally awake

somebody's gone off the deep end

• whereami
    whereami

This is uncalled for in my opinion.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Why would anyone want to torch a KH? It will just feed the JWs persecution phobias.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Somebody was a little angry lol

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Why would anyone want to torch a KH?

- because their family has been estranged by WTS shunning policy

- because a loved one has died refusing a blood transfusion

- because someone has been disfellowshipped unjustly

- because they have developed a mental illness

- because they have woken up to realise they've been lied to all their life

I'm not justifying it either . . . just offering reasons. The point is . . . if you f*ck with peoples lives like they do . . . there will come this sort of fall-out occasionally.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Yikes!

• EXMS
    EXMS

I lived in San Diego and watched news cameras report it live. I'm not going to lie, I chuckled....

• Violia
    Violia

yes why would anyone want to torch a KH?

disclaimer- I would never torch anything- attempt at sarcasm

It is very sad if this is some desperate person driven to do this terrible thing. The wts just does not know when to quit.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Crime is crime but there's many people with motivation to do wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit