A New JW Offensive?

by metatron 12 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Besty, but who benefits from from the donations? It must benefit individuals or there is no point.

• exjehovah
    exjehovah

I would start a new topic, but that's another inquiry I had, where is all the money going??? Now, I can hypothesize that there are a few select beneficiaries, but I would love to hear from those that have done research or can give their own perspective.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No matter how they crack down, some are going to do what they aren't supposed to anyways. They got tough on Christmas, yet some are finding ways around that. They get tough on birthdays, same. They crack down on children doing things after school except field circus, some are going to work around it. They work around the ban on college, the ban on the Internet, and on reading banned books. Some work around bans on having various items. Every so often, you see this on a mass scale when a new hounder-hounder shows up that goes by the book (the Washtowel book, not the Bible) and purges congregations of such.

Hopefully, they will do the wrong thing, say something that blatantly breaks the law, and end up getting the book thrown at them hard. Somehow, I think that if they can raid a lemonade stand, they should be able to raid the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery--that is, unless the company is somehow presently involved with the same group that is trying to enslave all mankind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit