Foolproof Dating Tip For Women

by bigmouth 40 Replies latest social relationships

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Played with its nipples !! Oh, the huge manatee !

(I was waiting for the chance to do that )

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

OK, my man is NOT a dog or a cat person. But he softened and agreed to have a dog.

Now, my dog is a total SHIT! He was abused by his previous owners, so he has alot of quirks and "issues". But I love him.

Well, he went missing for a day. I was crying and crying. I told my man that if the dog didnt' come back, I didnt' want to get another one.

This is what he told me:

Honestly, Palm....you and a little dog deserve to love each other. If he doesn't come back, you should have another little friend, it makes you so happy.

He may not be a dog or cat person, but he is a "Palm person" And that's what's most important to me.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles

V665

• Violia
    Violia

I have two what I like to call , dog-cats. I too treat my cats like dogs and find they respond like dogs. It is incredibly cute.

• Violia
    Violia

I think that a way a guy treats his mother, grandmother, sister , female coworkers and other women in his life is an excellent indicator of how he will treat you. Some guys hate women and find their only use is sexual.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Vampire - "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles

Succinct. That's what I'm trying to say !

• Terry
    Terry

I don't own pets.

My preference is cats.

But, animals who poop in the house are a really good reason not to have house pets.

People who treat their pets like friends or children scare the hell out of me.

The number one municipal problem is pet owners who allow their dogs to poop in public without cleaning it up.

DNA testing (I kid you not) is being implemented in some of the larger urban areas.

I assume men are behind this. Do you realize how many men DO NOT wash their hands before they leave the restroom??

Further, how many of you wives or girlfriends have discovered that men don't even wipe their ass?

(Hint: skidmarks on the undies)

All you can tell about a man worth knowing is how CLEAN he is and if he has manners and respect.

Men who are proud of their own farts and belches are telling you what your life with them would be like in advance.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Violia, well put. I think my "cat lovers theory" is the entry level question for people who have just met. Your "women are people too" test is the next, surer test.

• Open mind
    Open mind

So bigmouth, how would W.C. Fields rate as potential dating material?

om

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Where ya goin' with that chicken boy ?"

"I been to the market and got it for my mother, sir"

"I've seen your mother, boy, and it's not a bad swap"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit