NFL PLAYOFFS ARE HERE AGAIN

by charlie brown jr. 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Once again it's Playoff time.....

I can't believe Pitts with 12-4 are in the "Wildcard"

My Patriots keep messing with my Brain with these Early Blowouts and then they COMEBACK!!!!!!!!

They were Down 21-0 again!!!!!

***Designs*** I watched the end of the Raiders Game!!!!

• designs
    designs

Our 8-8 Chargers spoiled the Raiders chances for the first time in 9 years.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I'm looking Forward to Tonights Game

Giants and Cowboys! Kinda want to see .....can't believe I'll say this....... Giants WIN!

• Low-Key Lysmith
  • Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

My Niners are in with the 2 seed. We're most likely going to have to get past New Orleans at home and Green Bay on the road. But hey, if you lower seeded teams want to knock either of those two teams off, we'll take it.

• Purza
    Purza

My beloved niners got the bye week (thank goodness!). Although I have my doubts that they can beat the Saints or Green Bay, they are a much better team under Harbaugh. We have hope again!

Purza

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'd love to see the Patriots take it this year, but it's too hard to tell this early. The AFC is up for grabs. The NFC is between Green Bay and New Orleans, and if I had to pick one, I'd take Green Bay, but Breeze and NO can surprise you. Time will tell I guess. By the way, I love my man Romo, but DAllas needs to reexamine their organization. The same with Oakland, rest in peace Al Davis.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

About Al Davis, although I do respect him for playing a big part in the founding of the AFL and the passing game in the NFL game today, he was a man who long overstayed his usefulness. With the possible exception of the Bengal's Mike Brown, Davis was easily the worst owner/general manager. His personel decisions cost the Raiders dearly ever since the advent of the West Coast offense in the 80's. Jon Gruden was the only one who really kept Davis in his place and built a championship team despite Davis. Al Davis was so out of touch with modern football he should have served on the Governing Body. Davis was on a quixotic quest to bring back the vertical passing game when defenses long adapted to the prevent defense. His desire to acquire a QB who could throw 60 yards down the field on the run led to such memorable QBs such as JaMarcus Russell and Jeff George.

Now all that remains would be for the Bengals and Cowboys to get Mike Brown and Jerry Jones to hire themselves general managers who know what they are doing. The NFL should have kept owners out of the GM position long ago.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    My Niners are in with the 2 seed.

Your Niners.... Look Dangerous!!!!

I will See If Jesus Loves Denver.....

or My Dark Lord Satan actually lives in New England!

He's a Pats Fan!

• Purza
    Purza

And the Niners are on their way to the NFC Championship game! (hopefully the Giants will have to come to SF - but we shall see). What an emotional roller coaster kind of game.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit