I am being slandered in public by a JW

by kurtbethel 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Expose a few of these incidents on video--while you still can, since the United Tyranny of Stupidity has a bill floating around that will make it a lot easier for the Washtowel Slaveholdery to censor them in the name of "copyright infringement". Obviously, the more they are exposed, the better--and they should be posted on servers in countries where such "copyright infringement" doesn't include being able to call "infringement" on flimsy and unfounded grounds. Shame and guilt on any Congress and Osama Obama for making it easier for cults like this to function in secrecy.

Hopefully, those of you in Canada and other countries where the Internet is still open can still expose the rubbish from the Washtowel even after the United Tyranny's SOPA bill passes and takes full effect. And that goes for this forum--which, fortunately, is hosted in Canada. Also, the more they keep doing major things, the more likely they are to embarrass themselves on NBC News or get into the local newspaper which will still be allowed, regardless. If they keep putting out hate speech in their rags, pretty soon they are going to end up getting them reprinted in Time magazine and USA Today, and then it won't do them any good if they can call "copyright infringement" on the Internet and put a stop to online searches. Because people actually believe what is in those journals.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your bein' persecuted Kurt

your in good standin' with the Lord :))

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Time for some "virtual" a**kicking!

I agree that exposure to public opinion is good for JWs and bad for the WTB&TS.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I don't feel persecuted. Every post he makes he digs himself in deeper and deeper into absurdity. If he had realized what he had done, and apologized for his mistake, I would have let it slide.

He is trying to be crafty and sly. Not working. I pointed out how he craftily manipulates words. Really though, I demanded he provide evidence that his claims of me being an apostate and advocating violence are true, and if he did not then he is a slanderer and bringing reproach on Jehovah.

As to me being stupid, I won't address that one. He can have it. He should know stupid well enough.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Wow, he is getting more and more wound up. He keeps repeating his accusations and slander, but is not providing the evidence that I asked for to prove what he says about me. For the record, I am not an apostate. I studied for a few years, but found the doctrines very wanting when it came to scriptural support, logical consistency and historical record of the organization. I would never want to bring violence or harm on a JW, but if it hurts them to think because of something I say, I can live with that.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When it comes to 1918/19, I dont know about that. I havent looked into it

LOL How can a JW say that without lying?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I am finally done with the little twit. He became like a broken record of calling me names without providing any substance to his claims of me being an apostate and causing violence to people. He pulled out the ministry playbook of evasion, changing the subject, character assasination and misdirection that I learned so well during my study. Here is one of the threads.

• @KurtBethel PART 2. our people, JWs. Is that difficult for you to grasp? And yes, by setting up all these strawman arguments, you cause others to doubt and hate. Yes our people have suffered violence because people just like you, spread these twisted misrepresentations of our people. You people should be ashamed of? the effects of your actions.

Justice4vr 2 days ago

• @Justice4vr You only stated it explicitly in this post. I don't assume things about people I don't know. I am convinced your claim to be a JW is true, except for one thing. Your religious leaders have told you to avoid dangers on the internet, and especially to? avoid apostate messages and forums, and not debate on them. If you seriously think I am an apostate and my video is apostate, then you are being disobedient to your religious leaders, and by extension, disobedient to Jehovah.

KurtBethel 15 hours ago

• @KurtBethel "Your religious leaders have told you to avoid dangers on the internet, and especially to avoid apostate messages and? forums"

"If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him. For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer? in his wicked works" 2 John 10,11

Who tells us to avoid apostates again?

Justice4vr 10 hours ago

• @Justice4vr I am not? sure how this is proof that I am an apostate and that I cause violence. Please provide that proof, or admit that you lied about me. Whichever you prefer.

KurtBethel 10 hours ago

• @KurtBethel Your weak defense for your video shows us that? you are a liar.

Justice4vr 6 hours ago

• @Justice4vr Calling me a liar for a purported weak defense of my video is not proof that I am an apostate. It is a crafty evasion of answering for proof of your accusations. You have failed to provide the name of even one victim of my video. I am dismissing your accusation right now for lack of evidence. I thank you for providing an example for all to see what one of your people are capable of. Thanks again,? Kurt

KurtBethel 4 hours ago

• @KurtBethel "You have failed to provide the name of even one victim of my video. I am dismissing your accusation right now for? lack of evidence" Oh now I have to provide a name for you? Youre in idiot apostate-fed scum. You are so stupid youre missing the point trying to sound all smart with your ignorant wording. "dismissing", "lack of evidence" what an idiot. Google JWs beaten in bulgaria and youll see their bloody faces, I dont have their names.

Justice4vr 3 hours ago

• @Justice4vr No, you don't have to provide a name of a violence victim I have harmed. There is none. You have no evidence of what you have accused me of, no names, nothing. It didn't happen. You made it all up. I want to thank you for your efforts in giving witness to how honest, loving and intelligent a? Witness of Jehovah is. You are a fine example of how a Watchtower education can help someone. Your fine witness is done here. Thanks again, and goodbye.

KurtBethel 1 sec ago

So that is it for him. I am done feeding him so I will delete anything he says to me from here on. I wonder what it would be like if an elder or other JW saw that and what an antiwitness he has provided, or if he snapped out of his stupor and a few years from now goes back and reads what he wrote. Now, back to my life.....

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I wonder what it would be like if an elder or other JW saw that and what an antiwitness he has provided,
    I was thinking about telling him that when I was a dub, they talked about winning hearts not arguments, and he wasn't doing a very good job of either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit