Notorious A**hole Christopher Hitchens Thrown Into The Eternal Flames Of Gehenna

by Philadelphia Ponos 76 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A very arrogant sarcastic bigoted f**k who looked down on everyone who didn't share his beliefs.

It's always nice to see someone who deserves to die actually die.

You exemplify your own statement, Philadelphia Ponos as well your own self diligent ignorance !

Are you a true Christian, you might very well be.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    It's always nice to see someone who deserves to die actually die, rather than the usual innocent victim.

It's always nice when judgmental assholes take it upon themselves to decide who is deserving of death. Your criteria, incidentally, is that they express views that you disagree with, or perceive as arrogant.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Unlike the dead monkey Christopher Hitches, I actually have the oppurtunity of being resurrected.

Awesome!!! Please come back and let us know how that worked out for you! We'll be right here waiting....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

PP you sir are a twat. Watch Hitchens vs Blair debate and tell me he aint a genius...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

As Our Lord taught us:

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor h and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies i and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

WHile I certianly never viewed Christopher like that ( an enemy) one can argue that he was an enemy and perecuter ( vocally and in writing) of Christianity and Our Lord is quite clear on how to treat Him - With Love and compassion.

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Hitchens will live forever through his literary and journalistic works.

Phila-- whatever his name is, on the other hand, will die knowing that no one ever gave a flying fuck about his pathetic personal opinions. At least... I assume they're pathetic, I didn't bother reading past the title.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

looks like what Hitch said about Christians just about summed them up perfectly. He saw this kind of hate among the jesus Christers and wanted no part of it.

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

So nice to see that christian love as not died! (yet).

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Just as Christians should NOT paint every atheist with the same brush, especially of that brush is of someone they is spewing toxic crap, neither should atheists paint all Christians with the same brush that is "PP".

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just to commemorate Christopher Hitchens, I totally respected his personal viewpoints about the basic fundamentals toward all theist belief systems.

Hitchens had his faults thats true, but he was in intrinsically endeavored to know the Truth and be revealing what he learned through his own

interpretation and openly express that to the public, through speech or print.

In doing so he opened the minds for many that read his editorial works, f or that I'm personally grateful.

Agree with him or not he was candidly honest about his thoughts on many subjects, uncomfortably too honest for some.

Rest in Peace Mr. Hitchens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit