My Father Died

by teenyuck 41 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((((puffs)))))

so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. you and your family are in my thoughts.

love
    Harmony

• flower
    flower

I'm so sorry tina ((((((((hugs)))))))

flower

• dubla
    dubla

puffs-

im very sorry to hear about your father. without going too far into the "i know you feel".....ive been there myself, and the immediate pain of a lost parent is immense. i sincerely hope you have true friends you can lean on and open up to.

aa

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Puffs,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. And thanks for the reminder to express our love.

Sean

• 2SYN
    2SYN

*HUG* Sorry 'bout that, Puff...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Dear Puffs,
    Sorry to hear about you dad. You'll be in our thoughts. Have they made funeral arrangments? How are you holding up? {{{hugs}}}

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

• LDH
    LDH

Puffs I've sent you an email.
    Lisa

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Puffs, so sorry for your loss, I know what you are going through, I lost a father, and step-dad. It's a real sad thing to go through, but want to let you know you are thought of. The best to you and your family.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ive read too many times in the past few weeks that people are losing ones they love.

There really arent words that a person can say to express emotions properly on such an occasion.

I really am sorry. This isnt some superficial sorry, but a genuine feeling of sadness and loss. No one deserves to lose a loved one, and to lose a parent is an anguish indescribable.

If you want, feel free to email me anytime

[email protected]

If you want or need someone to talk to, I will MAKE time.

You are indeed in my thoughts and prayers.

(((((((Puffs)))))))

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit