FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• metatron
    metatron

You are a fool.

You predict that they 'won't only stop at disfellowshipping'? What does that mean? Assassinations? Random beatings? Tell me what they can do beyond disfellowshipping someone?

What you describe is a fanatics wetdream, not a serious proposal. They don't have the capable manpower to effectively run the organization as it is and are losing elders. The more extreme they make things, the more phony field service reports and pretend compliance they create. Few congregations can put together or afford mass tie-ins to meetings.

More than all the logistics and compliance issues, there are massive legal problems with this garbage. Think child custody is tough on Witnesses now? Accusations of extremism? Tax challenges? Human rights challenges against them?

They are stuck with faders, just as they are stuck with hypocrisy and a facade of righteousness.

metatron

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Mankkeli ....

You seem to be using this discussion forum as a way to vindictively admonish people who are fading out of the JW religion or have permanently

removed themselves.

It is quite obvious from the very beginning of your appearance here, that this is your only sole objective .

And this is threating and provocative thread topic, another thread that is most likely going to be made apparent to the owner and manger of this forum .

• bigmac
    bigmac

meanwhile--back in the real world--------

• bohm
    bohm

more crap from a well-known liar. yawn.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

thetrueone - My presence here is a privilege. As a cyber surgeon, I was not threatening but Just alerting faders on the difficulties to be encountered on the journey ahead.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Mankkeli, are you copying and pasting from Watchtower Library CD-ROM on an internet discussion forum? Something expressly forbidden by the "Faithful Slave" and agreed to by you when installing the program on your computer? Tsk tsk tsk ... there is a scripture that comes to mind ... Luke 16:10 ... disobedience to the "faitful slave" class, isn't that the same as sinning against holy spirit? I guess you are screwed just like the rest of us, might as well follow in the path of 1 Cor 15:32.

Keep yourself warm and well fed my friend.

• metatron
    metatron

Oh, and let me get this straight.....

listening at home will be monitored? Tell me how that works? Especially since, in many congregations, elders are carrying the mics and they often can't find anyone competent to run the sound properly !!!!

metatron

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

What the hell is a "cyber surgeon"?

...pauses to give Falcon a poopsie squeeze

• charlie brown jr.
  • Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

What the hell is a "cyber surgeon"?

see below, poopsie.

Share this

Google+