Lesbian protest kiss at convention during CO's talk... taking it too far?

by Joliette 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I had the funniest thought at work...what if me and three apostate friends protest at a convention, and right before the song during a C.O's talk, me and one of the girls got up, and pretended like we were gonna do a normal sister embrace, and then, out of no where, me and the other 'sister' do would a long lesbian kiss while the C.O. is giving a talk on fornication....what do you guys think the audience would do? The police would could come (cause the attendants would call the police) and we would tell the police that we were just displaying our love for eachother.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm still excited!!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

I think the audience would gasp and some of the elderly friends would fall out.

The attendents would act like the big A had started right during the convention.

Some people looking on in confusion...others looking on in downright anger....men (and some women) secretly looking on in lust...but acting like the

angry people. Get these crazy lesbians out of here! LOL.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You may be the only person who could get me to attend an Assembly..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Its not new, It has happened in few places arround the world and It actually happened at the last district convention in Kathmandu, Nepal. while the baptismal talk was going on, two sisters in their late twenties started perking heavily and kissing ferciously. One of the attendants just suddenly stood up, went to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and chopped down their lips.

It put the whole atmosphere in chaos and extended the program till 10pm at night. Interestingly, I was the watchtower's representative at that convention glancing through my outline for the concluding talk.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

LOL Quirky!

Joliette, there is another consideration. Do you want to make Quirky excited?

• DT
    DT

How about a kiss during the musical introduction, but just before the program starts. This way a lot of people would see it, but there would be enough people in the aisles to make it difficult for the attendants to get to you. You could defend it as just an act of affection instead of a protest. However, if they ask you to leave, it would likely happen during the beginning of the program and would disrupt the convention. If they ask you to leave, you could say something like, "If you don't stop harrassing us because of our sexual preference, we will call the police." If the police do come you can make your complaint to them like you thought they came to protect you. They would probably ask you to leave, but it could make a great story if you contacted a reporter about it.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Mankkeli that was the 1st comment of yours that made me laugh. Maybe there is hope for you

FS

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Ha! Turn it around on them. I love it!

If they ask you to leave, you could say something like, "If you don't stop harrassing us because of our sexual preference, we will call the police."
  • elderelite
    elderelite

Tell u what.... Let me know what meeting thats going to be at amd i ll watch the audiances reaction.....

Nvm ill just watch :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit