Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

The last few years "Warren Buffet." has donated his time to the highest bidder for charity. The Ebay auction usually goes for $100,000 to spend lunch-time and pick his brain on his view. Who would you want to have lunch with, the scholar or wild women or man from JW Net?

I would pick Marvin, Leoliia or Blondie.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can I pick a few?

TD, Blondie, OTWO, AnnOMaly, Doug Mason, sabastious, LeavingWT, Qcmbr, Mad Sweeney, cedars, cantleave & nugget, found sheep, Band on the Run, Balaamsass & 3rdgen, wobble.

Just off the top of my head. So many people here I would like to meet or meet up with again.

• tec
    tec

Honestly, I would have lunch with just about anyone on here.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes Tammy anyone! I'm with you. Even Mankelli, just to see mystery solved maybe. If I had just one to choose (it's not a nice question-so I shouldn't be posting but..) shamus. I want to know who shamus is.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Certainly not manky'elli, I've already had many years of nut cases, I mean I wouldn't be opposed to healthy discussion with a reasoning mind but not with insanity.

Quite a few seem good people, interesting people, Zid, balaamsass, 3rdgen, cedars, found sheep and Marvin.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I get together with Palmtree semi-regularly for lunch. Anyone else here who ever gets to Fort Mac, please let us know.

Think About It

• tec
    tec

I had lunch with Palmtree!

I don't get to Fort Mac often though.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I don't get to Fort Mac often though.

Tec....please let me know next time you are up. Lunch is on me and I do behave. (well most of the times I behave)

Think About It

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You like live way too far from me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    You like live way too far from me.

How do you think I feel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit