Husband beats wife, husband studies with JWs, husband stops beating wife, all live happily ever after... help needed!

by cedars 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great idea Cedars! Sent you a PM. FYI

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Oh yes, on here it looks like the end, justified the means NOT!

cj

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Only a relatively short time back they felt relieved every day when I went to work and dreaded the moment when I would come back. Then, a short time ago, I had a discussion with a Christian minister of Jehovah’s witnesses. Afterward I sat and reviewed the past twelve years of my life. This analysis was crushing for me. I saw how terribly mean I had been toward my wife, while she had borne everything with humility, like a piece of granite against which the waves of my insanity crashed in vain. The more cruel I was, the more love and mercy she showed.

Some men just require many years of beating their wives to finally step back, see the whole picture and have an epiphany: "I have been beating for you for many years. That must have been hard for you, I am a big silly head, can you forgive me? I'll turn to God so long as you keep cooking those tasty dinners every night."

-Sab

• cedars
    cedars

New Chapter - thanks for your work on this thread. I will use as much of the references as possible.

blond-moment - thank you very much indeed, I will reply to your email shortly.

Band on the Run - you answer your own question: "If normal people had access to such numbers of express text, I think the WTS would be screwed." That's precisely what I'm trying to do.

designs - "We can get out and we can help those still in." - That's what it's all about.

Balaamsass - I got your PM. All I will say is - "noted"!

PaintedToeNail - Not quite sure what you mean, but thanks for your comment.

sabastious - a man who requires many years of beating his wife to reach such a conclusion isn't a man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit