Some love for Band on the Run

by sabastious 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Just wanted to say you provide a unique voice on this forum. I don't always agree with you, but I'd like you to stay here for as long as you can stand it.

-Sab

• talesin
    talesin

True dat!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. From my viewpoint, I can't see people's faces or voices so I don't know whether someone has a different point of view or if I am truly loathed. What shocks me here is how universal the JW experience seems to be. When I left, it was almost impossible to get any feedback from others. I was fortunate to have Russell and Rutherford's books and mags growing up. Most people would not have that before the Internet. I welcome the discord here compared to the false oh isn't everyone so wonderful hatred at the KH. I think I am very common here which is also sad in a way.

I wonder if someday the Internet will evolve so we have more social cues.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I don't think I've posted on many threads that you've posted on, BOTR, but I've read a lot of your posts and I don't want you leaving any time soon either.

• Think About It
    Think About It

BOTR....is a sweetheart and a great poster.

Think About It

• sizemik
    sizemik

BOTR . . . I enjoy your posts too. You say lots of sensible stuff and are very informative. I like your taste in, and love of music also.

I live a long way from you. But it's nice to learn the things we have in common as well as what makes us different.

Size

• wasblind
    wasblind

Band on the run, you had me at hello, :))

• designs
    designs

Yea Band

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I second that notion Sab.....

BOTR is

• life is to short
    life is to short

I want to add that I to am glad you are here BOTR. You insight is different because of what you have been through with your family and it really adds to this forum.

So what I am saying is I agree with Sab.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit