Having a huge disagreement over a very petty matter. HELP!!

by Magwitch 44 Replies latest jw friends

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Doing something as "familiar" as to borrow something of hers without direct permission might have made her wonder if maybe you were the type that would also think it was ok to go through her things as well and not think of it as snooping. I can understand your thinking on this but I'd have to agree with your friend and BF and say that the woman was justified in not asking you to watch her cat again if that's how she felt. In her house, her rules apply....that's why it's called HER HOUSE.

I'm pretty casual about stuff like this but I would have to say I might be taken aback by having this happen at my house while I was away.

• oompa
    oompa

magwitch...why did you borrow the rum? i read a bunch of posts but not all....why?.....oompa

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

As I said Before .........

U need Rum...........

Take what U Need !!! My Friend!!!!!!!!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It
    magwitch...why did you borrow the rum? i read a bunch of posts but not all....why?.....oompa

To make a long story short.....I think watchin' the f'n cats drove her to drink.

Think About It

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thing is, we lives in times... and in some cases, places... where "Mi casa"... isn't necesarily "SU casa"... and in some situations can't/shouldn't be, , unfortunately. Better to know this going in... (you know, especially going into someone else's casa)... wouldn't you say?

Peace chickens (and you foxes, too, of course)!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit