Unproductive Anger

by agonus 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

I know what the A is. It's the line on my hand! Does that make me part of the IDEA? The E is part of The God's Name. Then there's a triangle another A withno legs and a line that looks like an F but also part of the divine name.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Instead of an E and a Y there are two As, or like you see, a D.

• agonus
    agonus

We're all part of the idea. Most folks just have no, er, idea. ;-)

This, I believe, is the true meaning of the Divine Name. The Organization focuses more on the (admittedly not-actually-known) "pronunciation" of the name itself than its meaning. And this is why ideas are so dangerous to the GB - they have no idea of the true meaning (or maybe they do and just refuse to let folks in on it). What do you get when you have an organization that tells you not to think because they'll do the thinking for you... but they lack the ability to think themselves? I think their latest "meat in due season" speaks for itself.

The image is the letters Yod, Dalet, He, and Aleph. The Latin equivalent of these letters were originally I, D, E, and A. (In Latin, "Jehovah" begins with an "I". Remember Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?). Check out this very cool link...

The letters Yod and He, (first two letters of the divine name), when spelled out as the above Hebrew words, have the Latin counterparts I, D, E, and A.

Pretty cool, eh? ;-) And yet there is more!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you agonus.

• agonus
    agonus

You're welcome! :-)

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Unproductive anger? Psychology teaches that anger is more useful than dispair.

• dm6
    dm6

let me just quite clearly clear things up for you dear friend.

Fuck Jehovah.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm sensing some anger there dm6...is it productive or unproductive?....(why does that bring to mind productive and unproductive contractions?)

Agonus....That was interesting about "IDEA"

• rebel8
    rebel8

OP is right. Anger can be unproductive. Self-awareness is needed. When it becomes unproductive--which has happened occassionally to all of us--'to thine self be true' and get the heck out of Dodge if you need to.

This cult has done enough damage to us--don't let the after effects cause more damage if you can avoid it.

Actually anger can be productive too. (I wrote about it here.)

• kimbo
    kimbo

Evil idiots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit