WT Society Appoints Elders/MS Based on " Functions " Performed - not ....

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

PAINTEDTOENAIL- Your uncle is a smart man. It is all political.

N. DREW- Ah, I see what you mean, thanks. Yes indeed, I saw MANY things the elders did that were WAY away from reasonable wisdom and justice . Lots of nonsense with decisions which made no sense at all

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Lunatic Faith, I find it rather odd when a CO moves into a Hall, they bring their Bizarro reality and try to implement it, at the expense of men like your dad. Men like your dad, who were in touch with the congregation and with reality. It is funny trying to watch COs and former DOs try to assimilate into civilian life, from a military deployment that has come to an end. The only thing better is to have five former COs in one Kingdom Hall. ExCOs shun each other, angry at the grasping of power, who will carry the torch? Power elders trying to combate the men from the land of Oz, only to be removed, or ordered to stand down. Have you ever seen ExCOs shun each other, where is the love this Organization is known for? If ExCOs feelings get hurt so easy, how in the Hell are elders or joe and jane publisher suppose to interact. What a strange version of religion I am stuck in right now.

• flipper
    flipper

AVOCADO JAKE- I agree, it was really sad what happened to Lunatic Faiths dad. It's so true what you say. I've seen prominent elders battle each other verbally over pissing matches for power and control. I've seen C.O.'s do the same thing , current and former C.O.'s. It's just like a business corporation. Men step on top of each other and are relentless in the pursuit of power and position. Really sad

• flipper
    flipper

BTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, any comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit