Has anyone here actually convinced someone out of the truth here?

by bottleofwater 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

By the number of new posters over the years who have acknowledged how this site helped them escape, certainly hundreds have fled for their lives from our collective efforts. Most likely thousands. We'll never know the true number. One is enough.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Some people who are strongly entrenched like I was don't leave because of one experience or comment. Over the period of many years I had seen

and heard things that bothered me but chocked it up to "imperfect men". However, as things piled up in my mind there was "the straw that broke

the cammels back". Reading Barbara Anderson's story and COC added tremendous weight to my doubts but the posters here can pat themselves

on the back for adding the "last straws". I shared what I was reading with my husband. In time he started coming to this site too. BINGO he's now

out with me. :)

• clarity
    clarity

Mouthy - didn't know that you were on the Sally Jessie Raphael show!

Omg Grace you're a celebrity! Must have opened quite a few minds.

Love to hear more about it.

Is this video a part of that?

This is a terrific interview ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7iLNoXvu4

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

bttt

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Dunno!

It'd be nice if I'd had some valuable input to help get victims out of the WBT$.

• clarity
    clarity

bttt for Mouthy

• 00DAD
    00DAD

finallysomepride: So what did you do? Please give us some details, some helpful hints!!!

Daniel

• mouthy
    mouthy

No that is not the Video... That is another one, If you put my name Grace Gough in Google you might get the SJR one
    also Rogers Also the "Shirley" Show.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• clarity
    clarity

Well bottleofwater, I haven't convinced anyone yet but here's our own "Mouthy" who has spent a lot of time doing just that!

http://www.watchtowerinvestigation.com/thousands-dead-but-does-anybody-care-2.html

{still looking for the Sally show interview!}

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit