Bethany Hughes case dropped

by zengalileo 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

No one's laughing at Bethany's death.

Sheesh.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I know that you are not laughing at Bethany's death, but it is not a good time for Shirley to make a joke on this thread.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Shirley wasn't making a "joke". But what she said I found funny, as it was witty and ironic.

You need to hang around people more. In time you'll understand how adults work.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Actually, Bethany did receive the blood transfusions...many. Didn't the doctors finally say she had enough, they could no longer help her?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Listen Iamnotcool, My above statement is in no way a joke, okay? Case closed.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Casting the drama queen aside,

Question: Is that Lawrence from Calgary Canada?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Shamus,

Just asking, who's the drama queen

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

The return of Shirley W the cackling hayenna. Rip and tear. Why don't you post something with substance for once, you shallow b....

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The return of Shirley W the cackling hayenna. Rip and tear. Why don't you post something with substance for once, you shallow b....

Here, I think we see a sample of what went wrong with this case, and what went wrong with all the solicitations for it under false pretenses here on JWN.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah James, refer to my post above.

I quote someones own words, but yet it comes back to me, Oh well, I guessthe Borg did literally fuck up some peoples minds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit